Sunday, September 22, 2013

Crochet Hybiscus Pillow

Finished this Hybiscus pillow for my wonderful stepmom who loves Hawaii
I used worsted weight yarn
For the squares
Green tones Red Heart for the front
Dark Sage Red Heart for the back
For the flower
Cherry red Red Heart
Yellow Red Heart
Pale Yellow Red Heart
Size I crochet hook

I made the flower separate and sewed it on the front later
Here is a link to the flower pattern called Grans Garden Flower. It is not free. I paid 7$ on Ravelry for the original pattern

The squares are solid Granny Squares 16 rows each
Here is a pattern for a solid Granny Square

Using 2 strands of yarn held together I single crocheted around both pieces together on three sides before adding the pillow and then continuing on crocheting up the forth side


No comments:

Post a Comment